What does TÜV-certified mean for Major Dog Products.
Let’s talk more about Major Dog TÜV-certified rating:
Major Dog is the first pet toy company in the world to have their toys tested to meet the same standard as children’s toys by the international testing group TÜV Thüringen.
Imagine toys that are not only safe for dogs, but also safe for the children in the house too!
Major Dog training products were developed in Sonneberg Germany, the Toy Capital of Europe, through intense collaborative efforts between trainers and dog owners.
These toys are tested and do not contain Cadmium, phthalates, PAH, inorganic compounds, or azo colorants. They are also tested to DIN EN 71-3/9 standards for weathering and scratch resistance. All of the training products are designed, tested and TÜV-certified for safety. The development phase lasted several years in order to guarantee the highest standards for quality and function. Major Dog products are perfectly designed to meet your dog’s needs and are distinguished by their high-quality, durable materials.
These TÜV-certified training toys are tested to four standards:
- Mechanical and Physical Properties
- Migration of certain Elements
- Organic Chemical Components
This testing means that all Major Dog toys are “certified as safe as a child’s toy”.
Major Dog is a registered trademark of Nobel Creative GmbH and is represented in the Australia by PP Wholesale. Nobel Creative is an international company that has successfully specialized in the development and production of leading brands for 10 years.
What makes Major Dog toys so good?
- Made from Natural Rubber
- Incorporates tightly woven fabric
- Tear resistant materials
- Heat treated fabric for added strength
- Easy to clean, you can even toss them in the washing machine
- Range includes toys suitable for all dog sizes and play styles
- All toys have been designed with the help of dog trainers and extensively tested prior to going into production
- Great for interactive play between you and your dog
- And, of course, TÜV-certified to be as safe as children’s toys.
Using Major Dog products:
Instructions for Use
- Note: No dog toy is indestructible.
- Supervise your animal when playing with Major Dog training toys.
- Regularly clean and inspect Major Dog products for tears, ripped and/or loose parts. If swallowed, pieces larger than normal food chunks can be harmful to dogs.
- Major Dog products should be immediately replaced if worn out and/or damaged.
- Please remember: That YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DOG’S SAFETY! For this reason, please contact your veterinarian immediately if you suspect that your dog may have swallowed a toy.
- Please note the recommended dog sizes for our products.
- All Major Dog training articles and toys can be cleaned with lukewarm water after use. Please see individual product information for additional care instructions.
- Do not leave your dog to play on its own until you are confident it won’t destroy the toy. Always replace any toy that has cuts, rips or tears. Do not eat. That goes for both you and your dog.